Options? - Page 2 - Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 02-05-2016, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Or they read literally everybody's comments about how they hated the big plastic tailgate.
post #12 of 15 Old 02-06-2016, 06:57 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The tailgate will be packaged with an option you've got to have no doubt.
post #13 of 15 Old 02-07-2016, 10:01 AM

Yeah you can be sure that the tailgate will be a part of some sort of appearance package. I have also noticed different interior materials and colors. We have all seen the original photos from last year withe the grey and white leather / cloth seats. I have also seen recent photos with black all leather seats and some pictures with black and red leather/suede seats. We can assume there will be some sort of a luxury package, a technology package, a graphics package, and maybe some sort of sport package.

As with the lariat I expect the Raptor will start with a relatively low base price to draw in buyers, and the minute you add anything you want to it you are paying 10,000 more. Time will tell.

post #14 of 15 Old 01-30-2021, 08:24 AM

I don't believe there has been an official press release on the tailgate, but there are pictures both ways, and there has been verbal confirmation from reps that it'll be an option.
post #15 of 15 Old 01-31-2021, 08:43 AM

Hello! I will say right away that I do not often manage to pamper myself with expensive and high-quality lingerie, although, like many women, I love these things. On New Year's Eve, my husband presented me with a gift in the form of a purchase certificate in the MarieMur store. Guys, I want to buy harness lingerie, but I don't know how to choose a lingerie model that suits me perfectly. I don't want to disappoint my husband and myself. All the same, it will be a gift. Any ideas? Thnx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page