User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-22-2015, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Raptor Owner Demographics Thread

I'm curious to know the demographic that is buying this truck. Is it skewing younger than the average F-150? Is it skewing more towards a demographic of people that enjoy the outdoors? Etc

I'm 49 years old, work in engineering, and this will be my first Ford truck. I'm coming from a long line of Dodge and Ram trucks. The Raptor is cool enough to get me to switch over.
post #2 of 5 Old 02-25-2016, 02:00 PM

I'm 45 and work in IT. I have owned a couple f150's, a bunch of mustangs and wranglers. My current rig is a 14 wrangler rubicon X I will be getting rid of for the raptor.
post #3 of 5 Old 02-25-2016, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
38 was 35 when I ordered my 2013 Raptor new. Software support engineer.

post #4 of 5 Old 02-26-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen2sux View Post
Yeah bros. can't wait to get my sick twin turbo raptor. Blow off valves all j er like pooftt, pooftt. Double pppooofftt. My parents said I get one when I graduate high school this year. Think the order banks will be open then?
Clearly have no idea what demographics are so let me help with yours.

I'm 23 ish live in my parents basement because I can't afford a place to live and the GEN1. Chicks dig my truck but not so much my living at my parents. A truck without a V8 is for pussies, well that and I can't afford a GEN2 so I'm going to make a lame screen name and post in every thread about the GEN 2 to make myself feel better. I wish all of you would understand I'm the best thus everything I like or own is the best and I know this because they gave me a ton of participation trophies in school.

Also if you disagree or upset me I'll come back with some cool burn or tell my MOM "BRO"
post #5 of 5 Old 02-26-2016, 02:36 PM
Banned

I had a pile of money laying around so figured what the **** bought a 12 in 12 love it but I like big butt's so I might get me a jen2 and go swing that ass around a few corners.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page