‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Willie Robertson is an F-150 Man - Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-17-2015, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Willie Robertson is an F-150 Man

Duck Dynasty fans here will be glad to know Willie is indeed an F-150 guy.
Anyone think he'll get a new Raptor?

Quote:
Quick Stats: Willie Robertson, “Duck Dynasty” star and CEO of Duck Commander
Daily Driver: 2014 Ford F-150 (Willie’s rating: 10 on a scale of 1 to 10)
Other cars: see below
Favorite road trip: Louisiana to Alabama
Car he learned to drive in: 1985 Chevy Custom
First car bought: 1984 Ford Mustang

Willie Robertson loves his new truck -- a 2014 Ford F-150 -- and viewers see it on the new season of A&E’s top-rated show “Duck Dynasty,” which began last month. So far Robertson gives it a perfect 10. “I’ve had it since January, and I just love it. It’s a great truck. I like the way it drives,” he says. “It’s new. I got it with a partner of mine. They build out trucks. What they do is they put these trucks together, build them, and they display them for a year, all around the country. It’s built as a show truck and then I get it after that.”

The F-150 was hand painted in Texas, where several of Robertson’s other trucks were painted as well. “This one’s kind of like tree bark,” he says. “It almost looks reptilian, which is why I like it. It’s all hand done, and I always panic I’m going to get into an accident because I think trying to fix it would be difficult, with it being hand painted.”

Robertson likes the way the F-150 runs, and he also likes that it’s a practical ride. “It’s got a lot of pickup, which I like, and it’s really spacious too, …” he says. Robertson is especially fond of the gun storage container. “It’s called a ‘truck vault.’ You can lock it up, and it pulls out like a long drawer. But I’ve got all kinds of stuff in there, stuff that I need.

He’s looking forward to packing it up and getting into the woods. “I can put ammo, guns, and extra clothes, and I can have it secure when I’m driving around. And then, once you get out of hunting mode, all my hunting stuff comes out of it.” Robertson also has a 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 completely covered with black Line-X, the spray-on bedliner. The Silverado was shown at SEMA and then offered as a limited-edition trim.
Read more: Celebrity Drive: ?Duck Dynasty? Star Willie Robertson - Motor Trend
post #2 of 3 Old 07-17-2015, 10:01 AM

he's an F-150 man through and through, but he also owns a Silverado, and drives one on the sow.. ajajaaaaa

post #3 of 3 Old 07-19-2015, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndikat View Post
he's an F-150 man through and through, but he also owns a Silverado, and drives one on the sow.. ajajaaaaa
He gets even more points since he owned a 86' jeep comanche

Don't even see them around anymore unfortunately:

Quote:
Robertson made a lot of memories in the Mustang. “I ran around everywhere, and I was proud of it, but I was glad to rid of it and finally get in a truck.” His first truck? A Jeep Comanche. “That was my upgrade. It was used, but it was newer.
Read more: Celebrity Drive: ?Duck Dynasty? Star Willie Robertson - Motor Trend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page