User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 09-15-2018, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Ford Raptor S

You guys should have a look at this special 'SVIPE' Raptor S - a new limited edition truck from the teams at Salomondrin and Galpin Auto Sports. I have no idea why they decided on a white leather interior for something that's supposed to be an 'off road' model, but I do like most of the other tweaks that have been made.
post #2 of 7 Old 09-21-2018, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That white interior is fitting if you ask me because most cars built for a certain purpose aren't used in that way. Even with all its increase capability, aesthetics is what they're really after.
post #3 of 7 Old 09-21-2018, 03:14 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
This Raptor is highly bespoke, so I doubt that practicality came into play when designing/customizing it. I personally don't think its anywhere near the level of luxury of what's offered from Rolls Royce, but everyone is going to have their own preferences.

post #4 of 7 Old 09-23-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland View Post
This Raptor is highly bespoke, so I doubt that practicality came into play when designing/customizing it. I personally don't think its anywhere near the level of luxury of what's offered from Rolls Royce, but everyone is going to have their own preferences.
Brought to a level of luxury like the Sierra I'm all for but anything beyond that is just overkill. The only way I would like to see more being done is with an F-150 based Lincoln truck. Using that for a build like this would be quite interesting.
post #5 of 7 Old 09-28-2018, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I think the odds of Lincoln returning to pickups is very slim, especially with how the Mark LT faired. The new Nautilus looks pretty good on the outside, but the interior is still using a very dated design.
post #6 of 7 Old 10-03-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhett View Post
I think the odds of Lincoln returning to pickups is very slim, especially with how the Mark LT faired. The new Nautilus looks pretty good on the outside, but the interior is still using a very dated design.
you might be right because I remember seeing reports suggesting they were at a breaking point, so now we're seeing a rebirth
I think if the continued roll out of bread and butter products don't go well, we won't see anything special come out
post #7 of 7 Old 10-15-2018, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Neither Lincoln or Cadillac have been doing well the past few quarters. I think with the big improvement we've seen in luxury features on lower segment vehicles, that not as many people see the need to buy into something premium.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page