2017 Avalanche Supercab ordered today !! - Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 08-03-2016, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
2017 Avalanche Supercab ordered today !!

New from East TN. Just left the dealership. Ordered a supercab in Avalanche. Mid package with a few options, sunroof, bed step led bed lights- no nav. I have a garmin. Things have changed with the 2017 lots of new things available, heated seats, steering wheel, carbon fiber accents. Mine was 56k by the time I got done. Dealership said they only got 5 allotted so far and I made it in just in time as two were ordered today. The guy before me loaded his out and was 69k. Yes. 69k. The Torsen differential is optional now, don't miss that.
Jurassic likes this.
post #2 of 11 Old 08-07-2016, 05:55 PM

Congrats on putting in your order and getting one of their allotment! Who knows how long you'll have to wait for more. Did they throw in anything?
post #3 of 11 Old 08-07-2016, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Nothing extra other than you got here just in time- but who knows the reality of that. I changed it the next day to a supercrew though. Again everything changes the supercab now is only available with a 23 gallon tank, I did catch that until I left. I don't want to carry three extra five gallon cans to make up the difference on my hunting trips in the middle of nowhere in that I do out west every year. Not sure how post images but I have all the sheets on the ordering - 3 - yes three pages.

post #4 of 11 Old 08-10-2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweaver View Post
New from East TN. Just left the dealership. Ordered a supercab in Avalanche. Mid package with a few options, sunroof, bed step led bed lights- no nav. I have a garmin. Things have changed with the 2017 lots of new things available, heated seats, steering wheel, carbon fiber accents. Mine was 56k by the time I got done. Dealership said they only got 5 allotted so far and I made it in just in time as two were ordered today. The guy before me loaded his out and was 69k. Yes. 69k. The Torsen differential is optional now, don't miss that.
isn't n avalanche a chevy? ....confused. are you speaking of color? if so- where does one see the color choice?
post #5 of 11 Old 08-12-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoRaptor13 View Post
isn't n avalanche a chevy? ....confused. are you speaking of color? if so- where does one see the color choice?
That's what I was thinking
post #6 of 11 Old 08-22-2016, 12:11 PM

I put in an order on an avalanche supercrew a few days ago as well.
Super excited.
No idea when it will arrive.
Curious what prices everyone is paying out there compared to MSRP.
I've heard lots of stories.
I called a lot of different dealerships in different states to see what folks thought it would sell for.
i'm hearing an average of 5K over MSRP.
Is this consistent with your experience, WWEAVER?

Thanks,
Joe
post #7 of 11 Old 08-27-2016, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoboj View Post
I put in an order on an avalanche supercrew a few days ago as well.
Super excited.
No idea when it will arrive.
Curious what prices everyone is paying out there compared to MSRP.
I've heard lots of stories.
I called a lot of different dealerships in different states to see what folks thought it would sell for.
i'm hearing an average of 5K over MSRP.
Is this consistent with your experience, WWEAVER?

Thanks,
Joe
I paid $5k over, I checked several dealerships and some wanted as much as $20k over. I wasn't really happy about spending $5k over, I ended up getting my 2014 gt500 for sticker price when I bought it new and thought I could swing the same for the truck but no.

Avalanche is a color for those questioning above, it's a light grey. That's the color I picked for my supercrew also. I went mid grade too with a bunch of options from the luxury package. I paid $58,800 plus $5k markup.
post #8 of 11 Old 09-01-2016, 03:19 PM

That's not too bad and what helps is these don't seem to lose value as much as other trucks do and vehicles overall, so overall your loss isn't that much, plus when you have a passion for something like this it makes paying the price that much easier to deal with.
post #9 of 11 Old 09-25-2016, 09:21 PM

Not surprised that dealerships are selling above MSRP, especially with a new model like the Ecoboost. Hopefully the demand will die down later and they'll be willing to part with them for MSRP.
post #10 of 11 Old 09-26-2016, 10:06 AM

Received my VIN Saturday. Progress, ever so slowly.

StrikerHawk
2017 Raptor SCREW, N6 Lightning Blue, 802A Equipment Group, 68R Technology Package, 64D Forged Al. Wheels, 63E Bed Extender, 63T Tailgate Step, 90H Second-Row Heated Seats, 67H Heated Steering Wheel
Ordered: 27 Aug 2016, VIN Received: 24 Sept 2016, Build Date: 04 Nov 2016, Delivery Date: TBD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page