Huge Raptor Burnout - Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 04-21-2017, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Huge Raptor Burnout

Of course... this is Ken Block yet again. But this time he's doing a massive burnout in his own Raptor. Just look at how effortless it gets on it and just keeps going.

post #2 of 11 Old 04-23-2017, 04:56 PM

Burnouts have always looked cool, an then you take a close look at the tires afterwards and shed tears of regret. They aren't called "burn"outs for nothing and the Raptor tires probably lost a layer or two from that.
post #3 of 11 Old 04-25-2017, 12:13 PM

When you're sponsored by Toyo, those things don't matter haha but for you and me, it definitely isn't something I'll be doing.... okay maybe a mini version just for the fun of it

post #4 of 11 Old 04-26-2017, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yeah... I'm all for burnouts, but only like seeing other people do them lol. I wouldn't ruin my tires for no reason.
post #5 of 11 Old 04-27-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
When you're sponsored by Toyo, those things don't matter haha but for you and me, it definitely isn't something I'll be doing.... okay maybe a mini version just for the fun of it
Bigger than that is the platform he has and what he's know for. It's almost criminal to not be a hoon by nature.

It's thing like this which keep him fresh and relevant to the community, and of course himself as a brand.
post #6 of 11 Old 04-27-2017, 03:20 PM

Ken Block is definitely the face of tire shredding, that is true lol. Wasn't there another motorsports star that was coupled with Ford as well?
post #7 of 11 Old 04-30-2017, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Vaughn Gitten JR. , Chelsea Denofa just to name a couple in the drifting scene. Ford is tied in to every form of motorsport out there lol
post #8 of 11 Old 06-04-2017, 01:56 PM

Now we just need a video of Ken block drifting the Raptor on track, because he's Ken Block. Some doughnuts too! He's just raised the bar for stunts I'm expecting from him.
post #9 of 11 Old 06-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Doubt he'll get in the Raptor and shred the track in it, just wouldn't make sense for him or anyone else really as it isn't meant for that. The dunes was more than enough for everyone, the burnout just solidifies the raw power statements.
post #10 of 11 Old 06-09-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Doubt he'll get in the Raptor and shred the track in it, just wouldn't make sense for him or anyone else really as it isn't meant for that. The dunes was more than enough for everyone, the burnout just solidifies the raw power statements.
I can bet you that some Ford marketing team could make that happen, all for publicity, its cheap publicity if you really look at it.

With the upcoming Ranger, showing more of what its bigger brother can do, WILL do a lot for it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Raptor Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page